Tuesday 10 September 2013

A LETTER TO THEE...

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM


Dear girls.

If this poem was given to you from the person you used to love aka your ex, in a form of a letter, what will you do? Will you read it? Will you burn it? Will you burn it only after finish reading it? Most importantly, will you forgive him?



My Dear ... ,

I know you won't bother and won't even wonder why
But I wrote this letter to tell you what's inside my heart and mind

I know I let you go the moment I said goodbye,
But now I'm the one who couldn't live without you by my side

I spend so many nights regretting that I didn't even try
To make things better again, to make things right

If only I could, I will certainly turn back time
If only I had the chance to have another chance to be in your life

I know I used to lied, I used to make those tears dropped out of your eyes
But please forgive me dear for breaking your heart, for making you cry

I'm not asking for much, since I know you are not mine
Just to accept my apology please, before the day I die.

Love,
Your ...




Now that you have read the letter, let me ask you again. Will you forgive him? Or will you burn the letter instead? 

2 comments: